The Hendry family has been farming the same vineyard in Napa since 1939, and their production is 100% estate grown. Part of what is now Hendry Ranch was first planted in 1859 - ancient history for California viticulture. The Hendry Ranch property is composed of 203 acres situated in the hills northwest of Napa, including 114 acres of vineyard in the renowned Oak Knoll district, between Carneros and Mount Veeder. Hendry Ranch includes steep wooded hillsides and an unspoiled riparian corridor along Redwood Creek. Famed for magnificent and age-worthy Cabernet and Zinfandel wines, the Hendry portfolio extends to interesting whites like Albarino and Pinot Gris.